The Frij - Cooling Things Up!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Life's A Joke

Life is really a joke....


First off, Frij just came in to work to realize that he will no longer be able to visit the BT on a regular basis since
*@&%^# work decided to label the forum as "games" and had it filtered. One life down the weekday drain. These are the days he just feels like kicking someone.....Ben if you're seeing this, tell the guys Frij will be gone for a while....major bummer!


Second, having heard the song "High" numerous times it was only this weekend he realized that The Speaks are OPM (Original Pinoy Music) after hearing Barbie Almabis' duet with the band which lead to trigerring his curiosity. Now he can only wonder if Blake has heard of the band...

On a lighter note, the music play buttons seems to be working on both browsers (IE and FF) now, though there seems to be a difference between http://www.thefrij.blogspot.com and http://thefrij.blogspot.com on Firefox.


So this week Frij features this great song from The Speaks






Life's A Joke
Album - Life's A Joke

Verse 1:

The clouds are out today, inside I'm losing
I think it's funny but it's not amusing
It's just a little thing that I'm abusing
I pray for sanity but I'm not gonna lose it

Verse 2:

You want to worship me, I am an illusion
You give me sympathy but I'll never use it
It's just a little thing that I'm abusing
I pray for sanity and now I'm gonna lose it

Chorus:
Thinking about the days when I was young
And life was looking pretty
It's hard to comit when all you think is
Life's a joke

Breathing it in when all you want is gone
And life is looking shitty
It's hard to admit when all you think is
Life's a joke

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

How can you add music to your blog?
By the way, my blog is up and running na...

http://fuzzy-l0gic.blogspot.com

Thanks! :P

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home